Even adrenaline junkies need backup, so buckle into a Stearns® Women’s V1™ Series Hydroprene™ Life Jacket. Whether you’re riding a wake or swimming a mile, the V-Flex™ sculpted back design is going to move comfortably with you. Our lightweight Hydroprene™ Material technology is our softest, most maneuverable material—perfect for an entire day at the lake. Ride-up tabs in the front allow you to pull your US Coast Guard-approved jacket back into place when you jump into the water, and two adjustable buckled straps and zippered front keep the vest in place for the entire ride. Hydroprene™ Material is also tough, and coupled with PVC foam inside and 1.5-in. (3.81-cm) webbed straps, you're sure to catch wakes in it season after season.
- Coast Guard-approved
- Lightweight Hydroprene™ Material construction for softer comfort and more maneuverability
- V-Flex™ sculpted back design moves with you
- Ride up tabs to readjust the jacket after you jump into the water
- Durable construction: Hydroprene™ Material shell, PVC foam, zipper and two 1.5 in. (3.81 cm) webbed, buckled straps
- Dry ring for easy hanging after use
- Sizing Charts